How to find a boyfriend and more
Overall Rating (based on customer reviews): 4.7 out of 5 stars
The specs of ‘Why You’re Still Single: The 7 Deadly Mistakes You’re Making With Men (Dating advice for women on how to get a boyfriend and husband)’ are:
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 0x0x0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
Are you having a hard time finding the right boyfriend? Well, a lot of girls nowadays date men or change boyfriends as if they’re just changing their clothes. But this is not the best way to get hooked with the right or perfect boyfriend. Finding the perfect match for you won’t be easy so let me give you some good hints how to find a boyfriend
Just a reminder: All men have different personalities so don’t treat all men as if all of them are alike. Each man has different traits and attitudes. There are other girls, most especially those girls that just broke up with their ex boyfriend thinks that finding a new boyfriend will just be another heartache. Well, just remember these tips, it doesn’t matter if you had break up or still looking for one.
These tips may be challenging but believe me these will definitely work.
1) Be friendly and not too flirty – when you meet a guy, stay cool and approachable. Don’t make yourself overly excited. Let the guy make his move or motive. Don’t show the guy that you are very interested of him. Act natural and simple.
2) Simple dress and make up will work – appearance is not really a big deal. Keep your personality simple, as it will attract formal guys. If you had a break up, don’t make yourself ugly. There are several guys out there that can be right for you. A great makeover will surely work by getting a new hairstyle, a simple or light make up, and of course dress up to express the new you.
3) Act who you really are – be yourself. You don’t have to pretend for being someone you are not. Let guys be attracted to you for who you really are. Be honest and confident of yourself.
4) Don’t have this intimidating personality – try to be approachable. When a guy says “hi”, then answer “hi” back. Keep the greeting simple.
5) Are you someone who seeks for a specific type of guy? Then no problem. It is indeed a cool idea that you and your boyfriend share same interests. How to do that? Simple. If you like a party person, then you go to party places. If you like rocker type men, then you can go to rock concerts or gigs. If you like arts, go to museums or art exhibits.
6) Communication is vital – When you finally met someone make sure to keep in contact with that person. It is very important that you know each other well before you go into relationship. Communication will help you know the person and will help you determine if that guy is surely a potential boyfriend for you.
Now, who says it hard to find the man of your dreams? With these 6 tips you will surely learn how to find a boyfriend – the potential man of your life.
Video on general about How to find a boyfriend
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Great Advice for Women!”
When I first saw that this book was written by a man, I must admit that I was skeptical. Not many male-composed books I’ve read have been able to understand things from a woman’s perspective. However, I was wrong. Taylor understands things from a woman’s…Read more
“Great insight for single women!”
James breaks down the basic problems women have with men and how to be a feminine women that men want to be around. I have read tons of books and this book is so well written and easy to read. I will recommend this to my coaching clients and…Read more
“A real eye-opener!”
What a great read! It makes so much sense. I hesitated a bit before reading it, I thought it’d be a bit condescending or a bit of a rant from a frustrated single guy. I’m happy to report it’s nothing of the sort!The author has a very special…Read more
Get Why You’re Still Single: The 7 Deadly Mistakes You’re Making With Men (Dating advice for women on how to get a boyfriend and husband) at the best price available today.